Thank you for your application for using the entrusted fee deduction service for automatic renewal (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”) provided by Kingsoft Office Software, Inc. and its affiliated companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Kingsoft Office”; an affiliated company refers to an entity that (directly or indirectly) controls, is controlled by or under common control with a party concerned. “Control” means ownership of more than 50% of management or decision-making power of a company (whether by voting, contract or any other means)). Please carefully read and then agree to the articles of the Renewable Monthly Service Agreement of Kingsoft Office (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”. The contents hereof are all subject to the contents that are published and may be updated from time to time at http://www.wps.cn/privacy/cloudservice/”>http://www.wps.cn/privacy/cloudservice/). If you do not agree to any part of or the whole contents hereof, please do not choose “Agree to Accept” or use the Service in any methods (including but limited to: Checking, Clicking). By checking “I Accept the Continuous Monthly Service Agreement of Kingsoft Office”, you reach an agreement with Kingsoft Office and voluntarily accept all the contents herein. Thereafter you shall not raise a defense in any form with the excuse of failure to read the contents herein.
1. The Service is a sub-service under the Kingsoft Office Online Service (The Kingsoft Office Online Service herein refers to services and products that are included by WPS Member Center (https://vip.wps.cn/”>https://vip.wps.cn/) or launched by Kingsoft Office and/or by a third party who has built partnership with Kingsoft Office, and can be logged into and accessed to only by using the Kingsoft Office Online Service Account (The Kingsoft Office Online Service Account herein refers to the WPS account, Facebook account, Google account, Twitter account, Dropbox account and other account possibly to be added later, which you may use to log into the Kingsoft Office Online Service)). Meanwhile, the Service is introduced out of your need for automatic renewal, to avoid any possible losses to you because you fail to renew the Kingsoft Office Online Service for your negligence or for any other reasons. Therefore, your application for the provisioning of the Kingsoft Office Online Service is the precondition for your application for the use of the Service.
2. You shall have relevant rights and behavioral capacity to use the Service, and can solely assume the related legal responsibilities. If you are under 18, you must use the Service under the guidance of your parents or legal guardian.
3. This Agreement, as a sub-agreement of Series Agreements of Kingsoft Office Online Service (including but not limited to the WPS Member Service Agreement and other series agreements shown on the website http://www.wps.cn/privacy/cloudservice/ and may be updated from time to time), has the same and indispensable legal force with the Series Agreements of Kingsoft Office Online Service. Therefore, before using the Service, you shall accept and agree to the Series Agreements of Kingsoft Office Online Service, this Agreement and provisions of all other agreements, rules and announcements with respect to the Kingsoft Office Online Service and the Service, especially the pertinent restrictions or exemption provisions (such restrictions or exemption provisions may be highlighted in bold to attract your attention). In addition, your following behaviors will be deemed as your full consent to this Agreement:
(1). Your actually using the Service; or
(2). Your actually using any product or service (if any) that is provided by Kingsoft Office together with the Service.
Before you proceed, Kingsoft Office strongly recommends that you print out this Agreement or save it to your computer for your future reference.
Your consent to the Agreement will be considered as your acknowledgment and consent to all provisions of this Agreement as well as your guarantee to fully abide by this Agreement.
1. By applying for using the Service, you irrevocably authorize Kingsoft Office to deduct the monthly service fee for the next billing period from the balance of your own payment account of Kingsoft Office Online Service, third-party payment account, bank card, phone account bound with your Kingsoft Office Online Service Account (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Accounts”), before a specific Kingsoft Office Online Service that you have accessed to via the Service is about to expire. Such service will be fulfilled under the precondition that you have bound the Kingsoft Office Online Service Account with the Accounts and the payment can be duly deducted from the Accounts.
2. The automatic renewal refers to: based on the preconditions in Paragraph 1 of this article, Kingsoft Office charges you the monthly service fee for the next billing period from the Accounts, includes such fee into your payment records, and accordingly extends the valid period of the specific Kingsoft Office Online Service that you have accessed to via the Service. You shall ensure Kingsoft Office can successfully deduct the Service fee from the Accounts and you shall solely assume the responsibilities for renewal failure due to insufficient balance in the Accounts.
3. Kingsoft Office will provision such payment channels including but not limited to: collection by telecommunication operators, credit card, debit card and Paypal, so that you can entrust Kingsoft Office to deduct the service fee through an appropriate payment method when you choose to use the Service. You accept and agree that you shall periodically pay attention to the Accounts corresponding to the selected payment method and guarantee that there is sufficient balance in the Accounts for you to use the Service. In the case that the Service is not available for above mentioned reasons (including but not limited to insufficient balance, balance insufficient for you to choose multiple Services), Kingsoft Office reserves the right to, without prior notification, suspend the specific Kingsoft Office Online Service that you have accessed to via the Service.
4. In the case that any error occurs during such fee deduction, Kingsoft Office shall closely cooperate with you to find out the cause, and each party shall assume the responsibility for the loss caused by its own faults. As for the losses caused by unequal faults between the Parties, each party shall assume responsibilities proportional to their faults. Joint responsibilities shall be evenly borne by both Parties.
5. The Service provided by Kingsoft Office is limited to be used on the platform or client of the specific Kingsoft Office Online Service that you have accessed to via the Service. Any behavior that, by illegal means such as malicious cracking, separation of the Service contents provided by Kingsoft Office from the platform or client of the specific Kingsoft Office Online Service that you have accessed to via the Service, is beyond the scope of the Service specified in the Agreement. Any legal consequence therefrom shall be borne by the doer, and Kingsoft Office will investigate the legal responsibilities of the doer.
6. It is up to you to choose whether to cancel the Service or not. If you choose not to cancel the service, it will be deemed that you have allowed Kingsoft Office to irregularly make attempts of fee deduction based on certain rules. Once such deduction succeeds, Kingsoft Office will provision the monthly service for you for the next billing period. Kingsoft Office hereby reminds you of paying attention to the deadline of each billing period. Where you do not want to use the Service in the next billing period, you must terminate the Service prior to the deadline of the current billing period of the Service in accordance with Paragraph 2, Article 3, and Kingsoft Office is not obligated to remind you before the deadline of each billing period and asking you to determine whether you want to continue using the Service in any method.
7. Where the service price for a specific Kingsoft Office Online Service that you have accessed to via the Service have been adjusted on/prior to the date of automatic renewal, the then effective price shall prevail.
8. Kingsoft Office will not charge you for provisioning of the Service. However, Kingsoft Office reserves the right to determine whether to charge for the Service itself or adjust the period and cost of automatic renewal based on business needs, market changes, etc. Such decisions will be announced on relevant web pages.
1. The Service shall become effective from the date when you choose to accept or use the Service to the date when you terminate (including voluntary termination or involuntary termination due to your violation of relevant agreements, rules, etc.) the Service or the specific Kingsoft Office Online Service that you have accessed to via the Service.
2. You have the right to choose to terminate the Service at any time in accordance with the instructions at http://vip.wps.cn/center/, after which Kingsoft Office will stop providing the Service to you. 3. The instruction on automatic renewal and fee deduction entrusted by you to Kingsoft Office shall still remain valid before you choose to terminate the Service, and any fees deducted by Kingsoft Office based on such instruction will not be refundable to you and any responsibilities therefrom shall be borne by you.
You agree and undertake not to use the Service to directly or indirectly perform the following behaviors as may be deemed as a violation of national laws and regulations, or contrary to the public order and good customs:
(1) violating the basic principles established by the Constitution;
(2) endangering national security, divulging national secrets, subverting national government, and undermining national unity;
(3) damaging the national honor and interests;
(4) inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination and disturbing the ethnic unity;
(5) contravening the national religious policy, and propagandizing the heresy and feudalistic superstition;
(6) spreading rumors, disturbing social order and stability;
(7) advocating obscenity, eroticism, gambling, violence, murder, terrorism or subornation;
(8) insulting or slandering others, or infringing upon the lawful rights and interests of others;
(9) inciting unlawful assembly, association, procession and demonstration and gathering crowds to disturb social order;
(10) acting in the name of unlawful civil organization;
(11) Other contents specifically prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
Kingsoft Office reserves the right to supervise your use of the Service periodically, and once any of the aforesaid behaviors is found, Kingsoft Office reserves the right to withdraw your right to use the Service without any compensation to you. Meanwhile, Kingsoft Office will report your behaviors to the pertinent national authority and reserve the right to further claim for compensation for the losses incurred to Kingsoft Office due to your behaviors.
You accept and agree that, prior to obtaining the official written consent of Kingsoft Office, you shall neither use the Service in any fields out of the scope of the Kingsoft Office Online Service, nor perform any direct or indirect behaviors of commercializing the Service (including but not limited to: re-sale, sale, equivalent replacement, etc.). Once you have been proved to be involved in the aforesaid behaviors, Kingsoft Office reserve the right to withdraw your right to use the Service without any compensation to you, and remain the right to further claim for compensation for the losses occurred to Kingsoft Office by your behaviors.
You understand and accept that Kingsoft Office may, in accordance with its business operations, technical upgrade, etc. modify or revise this Agreement. Before making such revision or modification, Kingsoft Office will publish the revised contents on relevant web pages but is not obligated to send further notice to any individual. If you do not agree to the contents revised by Kingsoft Office, you shall, after this Agreement has been revised or modified (i.e. after update time specified in the revised Agreement), stop using any part or whole of the Service. If you continue to use any part or whole of the Service after the Agreement has been revised, it will be considered you have read, understood and agreed to all the contents of the revised Agreement, and any disputes therefrom shall be resolved based on the latest Agreement. Kingsoft Office hereby urges you to periodically review the Agreement at http://www.wps.cn/privacy/cloudservice/ to know whether the Agreement has been revised and what has been revised.