Ⅱ. Rights and Obligations of the Parties under the Service
1. By applying for using the Service, you irrevocably authorize Kingsoft Office to deduct the monthly service fee for the next billing period from the balance of your own payment account of Kingsoft Office Online Service, third-party payment account, bank card, phone account bound with your Kingsoft Office Online Service Account (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Accounts”), before a specific Kingsoft Office Online Service that you have accessed to via the Service is about to expire. Such service will be fulfilled under the precondition that you have bound the Kingsoft Office Online Service Account with the Accounts and the payment can be duly deducted from the Accounts.
2. The automatic renewal refers to: based on the preconditions in Paragraph 1 of this article, Kingsoft Office charges you the monthly service fee for the next billing period from the Accounts, includes such fee into your payment records, and accordingly extends the valid period of the specific Kingsoft Office Online Service that you have accessed to via the Service. You shall ensure Kingsoft Office can successfully deduct the Service fee from the Accounts and you shall solely assume the responsibilities for renewal failure due to insufficient balance in the Accounts.
3. Kingsoft Office will provision such payment channels including but not limited to: collection by telecommunication operators, credit card, debit card and Paypal, so that you can entrust Kingsoft Office to deduct the service fee through an appropriate payment method when you choose to use the Service. You accept and agree that you shall periodically pay attention to the Accounts corresponding to the selected payment method and guarantee that there is sufficient balance in the Accounts for you to use the Service. In the case that the Service is not available for above mentioned reasons (including but not limited to insufficient balance, balance insufficient for you to choose multiple Services), Kingsoft Office reserves the right to, without prior notification, suspend the specific Kingsoft Office Online Service that you have accessed to via the Service.
4. In the case that any error occurs during such fee deduction, Kingsoft Office shall closely cooperate with you to find out the cause, and each party shall assume the responsibility for the loss caused by its own faults. As for the losses caused by unequal faults between the Parties, each party shall assume responsibilities proportional to their faults. Joint responsibilities shall be evenly borne by both Parties.
5. The Service provided by Kingsoft Office is limited to be used on the platform or client of the specific Kingsoft Office Online Service that you have accessed to via the Service. Any behavior that, by illegal means such as malicious cracking, separation of the Service contents provided by Kingsoft Office from the platform or client of the specific Kingsoft Office Online Service that you have accessed to via the Service, is beyond the scope of the Service specified in the Agreement. Any legal consequence therefrom shall be borne by the doer, and Kingsoft Office will investigate the legal responsibilities of the doer.
6. It is up to you to choose whether to cancel the Service or not. If you choose not to cancel the service, it will be deemed that you have allowed Kingsoft Office to irregularly make attempts of fee deduction based on certain rules. Once such deduction succeeds, Kingsoft Office will provision the monthly service for you for the next billing period. Kingsoft Office hereby reminds you of paying attention to the deadline of each billing period. Where you do not want to use the Service in the next billing period, you must terminate the Service prior to the deadline of the current billing period of the Service in accordance with Paragraph 2, Article 3, and Kingsoft Office is not obligated to remind you before the deadline of each billing period and asking you to determine whether you want to continue using the Service in any method.
7. Where the service price for a specific Kingsoft Office Online Service that you have accessed to via the Service have been adjusted on/prior to the date of automatic renewal, the then effective price shall prevail.
8. Kingsoft Office will not charge you for provisioning of the Service. However, Kingsoft Office reserves the right to determine whether to charge for the Service itself or adjust the period and cost of automatic renewal based on business needs, market changes, etc. Such decisions will be announced on relevant web pages.